Construction and Infrastructure
As legal advisors, we prefer a preventive approach that focuses on resolving problems.
We represent and advise construction entrepreneurs and subcontractors concerning their diverse legal needs and management of their human resources.
In the area of real estate law, we advise agents and property owners, commercial and institutional tenants as well as property managers. We also represent condominium associations and real estate brokers.
Moreover, when advising and working for our clients we collaborate with building inspectors, land surveyors, urban planners, architects, engineers and certified appraisers.
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Law
- Call for Tenders
- Commercial and residential Leases
- Construction Defects
- Construction Law
- Construction Projects
- Contract Negotiating and Drafting
- Contract Termination
- Delays and Defects
- Labour and Employment Law
- Latent Defects
- Legal Hypothecs for Construction
- Management and Development of Divided and Undivided Co-Ownerships
- Penal Proceedings (RBQ)
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Law
- Real-Estate/Leasing Litigation