It is essential for co-ownership key players to plan and ensure the sound and sustainable management of the built heritage in order to protect their investments. Our established co-ownership law professionals are available in several regions of Quebec. They will assist you in your decision-making and in the management, for transactions and drafting of documents related to co-ownerships.
We represent syndicates of co-owners, directors, co-owners and managers of co-ownerships, whether divided or undivided, in all matters related to their needs on the legal level.
- Advice and representation
- Amendment of Declaration of Co-ownership
- Analysis of the Declaration of Co-ownership and legal opinions
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Commercial leasing
- Contract Negotiating and Drafting
- Information governance
- Management and Development of Divided and Undivided Co-Ownerships
- Management of co-owners’ meetings
- Obligations arising from the sale
- Support in the preparation of meetings
- Technology Law
Yves Joli-Cœur: author of the ‘’dictionnaire québécois de la copropriété’’, a unique work
Laval, january 12th 2023 – Therrien Couture Joli-Cœur is proud to announce that Yves Joli-Cœur, Lawyer Emeritus (Ad. E.) is the author of the french dictionary ‘’ Dictionnaire québécois de la copropriété ‘’.
Technology and Information Governance
My company has suffered a data breach! Should I report it?
Reporting incidents of confidentiality will soon be mandatory in Quebec.