It is essential for co-ownership key players to plan and ensure the sound and sustainable management of the built heritage in order to protect their investments. Our established co-ownership law professionals are available in several regions of Quebec. They will assist you in your decision-making and in the management, for transactions and drafting of documents related to co-ownerships.
We represent syndicates of co-owners, directors, co-owners and managers of co-ownerships, whether divided or undivided, in all matters related to their needs on the legal level.
- Advice and representation
- Amendment of Declaration of Co-ownership
- Analysis of the Declaration of Co-ownership and legal opinions
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Commercial leasing
- Contract Negotiating and Drafting
- Management and Development of Divided and Undivided Co-Ownerships
- Management of co-owners’ meetings
- Obligations arising from the sale
- Support in the preparation of meetings
The College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents Starts its Activities
On June 28, 2021, Canada’s new College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents begins operations.
Immigration and International Mobility
Business Travel and COVID-19 Restrictions
For well over a year, businesses have been grappling with the effects of COVID-19 including the various travel restrictions imposed by provincial, federal, and foreign governments.
Requests for expedited examination of trademark applications: rights at risk and impact of COVID-19
The current average delay of the Canadian Intellectual Property Office ("CIPO") between the date of filing of a trademark application and its examination is 30 months.