Immigration and International Mobility
Your projects in Canada are unique and deserve a customized strategy. Our team of experienced professionals will help you determine the best solutions to make your projects in Canada a reality.
In a context where qualified labour is becoming scarce in Québec, looking to the international market to meet its talent needs is becoming a preferred solution for businesses. Although international recruitment is becoming more and more accessible, the rules remain complex and numerous. Our professionals offer a wide range of immigration legal services to businesses, from obtaining and renewing work permits to transferring executives and obtaining visas for Canada. Our team is also able to aid your employees wishing to settle permanently in Canada following an international mobility process.
Thanks to our multidisciplinary team, our professionals are also able to advise employers and newcomers on their compliance, labour law and tax obligations in an international context.
Our team also assists many individuals in their application for permanent residence, citizenship, study or travel to Canada. With several years of experience, our professionals will determine the best strategy to make your projects a reality.
- Administrative Remedies
- Application for a Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Application for a Study Permit
- Application for a Youth Pro Work Permit and Working Holiday Visa (WHV)
- Application for Citizenship
- Application for Permanent Residence
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa
- Application for Work Permits Under International Agreements
- Application for Work Permits: Regular and Simplified Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Studies
- Economic Immigration (Investors, Skilled Workers, Entrepreneurs, Quebec Experience Program (QEP))
- Global Talent Stream Work Permit Application
- Intra-Company Transfers
- Labour Law
- Sponsorship and Family Reunification
- Tax Law
- Work Permit Exemption