With you for a human approach
Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of the law applicable to establishments and entities in the health and social services network, in particular governance, human resources, recourse by users, ethics and consent to care, public health and pre-hospital emergency services.
- Call for Tenders
- Ethics and Consent to Care
- Health Law
- Human, Material, Financial and Technological Resources
- Information Assets
- Intra-Hospital Disciplinary Law
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Services
- Private Seniors' Residence
- Protection of Personal Information and privacy
- Public Health
- Recognition of the assistant to the major
- Request for Care or Guards in an Establishment
- Rights, Complaints and Remedies of Users
- Risk Management
- Supervisory Control
- Supply Contract
Appointment of new partners at Therrien Couture Joli-Cœur s.e.n.c.r.l.
Saint-Hyacinthe, january 16th 2023 – Therrien Couture Joli-Cœur announces two new partners effective january 1st, 2023. Following the partnership process and the recommendation of the nominating committee, TCJ has appointed a tax lawyer and, a first (…)
Yves Joli-Cœur: author of the ‘’dictionnaire québécois de la copropriété’’, a unique work
Laval, january 12th 2023 – Therrien Couture Joli-Cœur is proud to announce that Yves Joli-Cœur, Lawyer Emeritus (Ad. E.) is the author of the french dictionary ‘’ Dictionnaire québécois de la copropriété ‘’.
New Law Regarding the French Language in Quebec; Important Facts to Know for Businesses