With you for a human approach
Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of the law applicable to establishments and entities in the health and social services network, in particular governance, human resources, recourse by users, ethics and consent to care, public health and pre-hospital emergency services.
- Call for Tenders
- Ethics and Consent to Care
- Health Law
- Human, Material, Financial and Technological Resources
- Information Assets
- Intra-Hospital Disciplinary Law
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Services
- Private Seniors' Residence
- Protection of Personal Information
- Public Health
- Request for Care or Guards in an Establishment
- Rights, Complaints and Remedies of Users
- Risk Management
- Supervisory Control
- Supply Contract
The College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents Starts its Activities
On June 28, 2021, Canada’s new College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents begins operations.
Immigration and International Mobility
Business Travel and COVID-19 Restrictions
For well over a year, businesses have been grappling with the effects of COVID-19 including the various travel restrictions imposed by provincial, federal, and foreign governments.
Requests for expedited examination of trademark applications: rights at risk and impact of COVID-19
The current average delay of the Canadian Intellectual Property Office ("CIPO") between the date of filing of a trademark application and its examination is 30 months.