With you for a human approach
Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of the law applicable to establishments and entities in the health and social services network, in particular governance, human resources, recourse by users, ethics and consent to care, public health and pre-hospital emergency services.
- Call for Tenders
- Ethics and Consent to Care
- Health Law
- Human, Material, Financial and Technological Resources
- Information Assets
- Intra-Hospital Disciplinary Law
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Services
- Private Seniors' Residence
- Protection of Personal Information
- Public Health
- Request for Care or Guards in an Establishment
- Rights, Complaints and Remedies of Users
- Risk Management
- Supervisory Control
- Supply Contract
Tax Audit – Can I Deal with it Myself?
It’s a Thursday afternoon at the office and you have just received a letter, from a tax authority, informing you of an upcoming audit of your business.
Merger of Therrien Couture and Joli-Cœur Lacasse
A NEW FORCE IN THE LEGAL WORLD
Technology, Intellectual Property and Communications
Bell-Québecor: the powers of the CRTC
Suzanne Lamarre, a telecommunications lawyer at our Saint-Hyacinthe business place, expresses her concern about the disadvantages of subscribers and collateral damage to small broadcasting providers if the CRTC's regulations are not respected.