With you for a human approach
Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of the law applicable to establishments and entities in the health and social services network, in particular governance, human resources, recourse by users, ethics and consent to care, public health and pre-hospital emergency services.
- Call for Tenders
- Ethics and Consent to Care
- Health Law
- Human, Material, Financial and Technological Resources
- Information Assets
- Intra-Hospital Disciplinary Law
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Services
- Private Seniors' Residence
- Protection of Personal Information and privacy
- Public Health
- Recognition of the assistant to the major
- Request for Care or Guards in an Establishment
- Rights, Complaints and Remedies of Users
- Risk Management
- Supervisory Control
- Supply Contract
January 1st, 2024 : Increase in official Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) fees - The countdown has begun
To reduce its structural deficit, the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) has decided to increase most of its official fees for patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs, geographical indications, official marks, and integrated (…)
Labour and Employment
An admitted fault is half forgiven
On January 2nd, 2023, an arbitrator confirmed that soliciting colleagues to participate in a pyramid scheme and lying to his employer on the matter constitutes sufficient grounds to justify the dismissal of an employee.
New Year… new rules for Quebec enterprises in terms of corporate transparency!
The Act mainly to improve the transparency of enterprises, also known as Bill 78 (SLQ 2021, c 19) ("Bill 78") which was given assent on June 8, 2021 will finally come into force on March 31, 2023.