With you for a human approach
Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of the law applicable to establishments and entities in the health and social services network, in particular governance, human resources, recourse by users, ethics and consent to care, public health and pre-hospital emergency services.
- Call for Tenders
- Ethics and Consent to Care
- Health Law
- Human, Material, Financial and Technological Resources
- Information Assets
- Intra-Hospital Disciplinary Law
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Services
- Private Seniors' Residence
- Protection of Personal Information and privacy
- Public Health
- Request for Care or Guards in an Establishment
- Rights, Complaints and Remedies of Users
- Risk Management
- Supervisory Control
- Supply Contract
New Law Regarding the French Language in Quebec; Important Facts to Know for Businesses
Leading Intellectual Property Firm Benoît & Côté will join TCJ
The team of the intellectual property firm BENOÎT & CÔTÉ will join Therrien Couture Joli-Coeur to pursue their expansion together.
Technology and Information Governance
My company has suffered a data breach! Should I report it?
Reporting incidents of confidentiality will soon be mandatory in Quebec.