With you for a human approach
Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of the law applicable to establishments and entities in the health and social services network, in particular governance, human resources, recourse by users, ethics and consent to care, public health and pre-hospital emergency services.
- Call for Tenders
- Ethics and Consent to Care
- Health Law
- Human, Material, Financial and Technological Resources
- Information Assets
- Intra-Hospital Disciplinary Law
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Services
- Private Seniors' Residence
- Protection of Personal Information
- Public Health
- Request for Care or Guards in an Establishment
- Rights, Complaints and Remedies of Users
- Risk Management
- Supervisory Control
- Supply Contract
Family, Person and Successions
Between Filiation, Parentage and Parenthood, Could a Child Have Three Parents?
On April 2nd, 2020, the Supreme Court dismissed the Application for leave to appeal the decision of the Quebec Court of Appeal dated August 16th, 2019; we, therefore, need to refer to it for a response.
TCJ and COVID-19: Important Information for Companies
Stay tuned for the latest updates and important information for your company in connection with the COVID-19 situation.
Human Resources Consulting Services
COVID-19: How to Manage your Teams Working Remotely (Teleworking)?
The situation related to COVID-19 forces us to review our processes and to reorganize our work.