With You in Your International Projects
International trade is often subject to mandatory rules which is important to know and to respect. Whether determining the applicable law in international transportation, complying with customs rules and other laws of a commercial nature, our professionals are capable of performing an analysis of commercial trade policies, national regulations and various international agreements having an impact on your international trade project.
We will advise you on intellectual property, inventory financing, after-sales service, right of property to clients, territorial exclusivity, termination mechanisms and taxation. Our team has developed over the years expertise in the negotiation and drafting of international distribution agreements.
We could accompany you in your immigration and citizenship procedures, whether in the United States or Europe. We could also assist Canadian companies that send their employees and senior managers abroad and help them obtain, when necessary, appropriate entry permits and visas on a temporary or permanent basis.
Our knowledge allows you to benefit from the expertise and understanding of your market, business practices, customs and traditions of the country and its formal and informal networks.
- African Affairs
- Agency Agreement
- Commercial Agency
- Commercial missions (local representation, implementation of corporate structure, obtaining permits, etc.)
- Consultants and other representatives’ agreements
- Corporate Structure
- Creation of Subsidiary, Branch or Related Company
- Employment Agreements
- Free-Trade Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- International Affairs
- International Affairs Support
- International Arbitration
- International Arbitration
- International Law
- International Sales Contract
- International Sales Documents
- International Taxation
- International Trade
- Joint Venture and Co-Development
- Legal Domicile
- Legislative and Political Analysis
- Negotiation of agreements and partnerships
- Prevention and amicable settlement of disputes
- Protection of Personal Data (RGPD)
- Set Up of International Subsidiaries and Branches
- Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
- Trade Policies
Canada-UK Continuity Agreement: A First Step Towards the Future
It's done, the Brexit has happened.
Changes to Travel Restrictions for Immediate Family Members of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau made a new announcement on June 8th, 2020, regarding the reunification of Canadian citizens and permanent residents as well as their immediate families.
Analysis of Proposed Changes Under the New Draft MIFI regulations
Reform of the Quebec Experience Program (PEQ), Pilot Project on Recruitment of Orderlies, Pilot Project on Recruitment in the Artificial Intelligence and Information Technology Industry